Hi there to all my friends and family members!
By-the-way, my name is Ramon Eugene Stamps for those who knows my full name and middle name. I am a computer technician and a photographer who fix on computers, teach computers, build websites and pages, and take photographs (pictures) for a price. In other words, I fix on computer as a computer technician, do computer training as a tutor or teacher, build websites and pages as a web designer, and take picture photos as a photographer. I am looking to expand my business into advertisement, promotions, and development. If you know of anyone interested in my sevices, please have them to call me or you can call me in reference to them. My prices are reasonable and fair! If you know of anyone who needs my services, please feel free to give me a call or tell them to give me a call at (601) 608-8210. As a friend or family member, you can also call me at this number to keep in touch or for contact purposes.
I am also a member of these sites:
My Space [http://www.myspace.com/] -- Profile Name: Coramez Unlimited (http://www.myspace.com/coramez_unlimited)
Tagged [http://www.tagged.com/] -- Profile Name: Ramon S (http://www.tagged.com/coramez) Blackplanet [http://www.blackplanet.com/] -- Profile Name: Coramez (http://www.blackplanet.com/coramez)
Twitter [http://www.twitter.com/] -- Profile Name: Coramez (http://www.twitter.com/coramez)
Here are some of my club groups at Yahoo!: Freak Feasta Club (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freakfeastaclub) Freak Feasta -R- Us (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freakfeastarus) Freak Feasta -R- Us Personals (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freakfeastaruspersonals) Freak Feasta Singles Club (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freakfeastasinglesclub) Jax Town Central (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jaxtowncentral) Coramez's Friends (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coramezsfriends)

No comments:
Post a Comment